02 February 2012
Win32 DLL and Hamlib utilities binary release:
Version 184.108.40.206 2012-11-01
- Fix configure.ac so that rigctld/rotcld work on Win32 platform
- Add NSIS script to build executable installer on Win32 platform
- Remove unsupported commands on IC-756 (non-Pro model) from AK6I
- Fix set_split in netrigctl.c to properly accept the split value. TNX, N2ADR.
- IC-R8500: Add RIG_LEVEL_AF to has_set_level. TNX John, EI7IG
- ADAT updates from Frank, DG1SBG, needed for stable operation.
Reserved for the "brave", the snapshot can be unstable, but it usually works, i.e. it should compile but could contain logical errors and incomplete implementations of features (work in progress). The purpose for its daily release is testing. Please do not distribute or base a binary release from it. Also be sure to read the README.betatester file when trying the snapshot for the first time. Reports of success and errors sent to the Hamlib Developer mailing list will be greatly appreciated and encourage improved rig support. The snapshot is updated daily around 1130 hours UTC (1030z during CDT in USA) at which time the previous day's file is deleted and the new one is uploaded.
Embedded in the filename are the shorthand Git SHA1 of the latest commit and the date the snapshot was made (if it's more than a couple of days old, please notify us). Also on the page is a link to the Git revision log from Source Forge. Thanks to Kamal, KA6MAL, for the suggestions.
Any release of Hamlib may be downloaded through the Hamlib project files page.
- FreeBSD port page
- NetBSD package, by Berndt VK5ABN
- pre-compiled binary package for Slackware 9.0
- pre-compiled binary package for Slackware 8.1
- Arch linux package, by Vitaliy UR6LAD
- openSUSE package, by Walter DL8FCL
- Debian QA page
- Ubuntu Package page
- PPA of Ubuntu package (latest version), by ubuntu-hams group
- Fedora Package page
- MacPorts Portfiles for Mac OS X
- Freshmeat entry
- Hamsoft entry
- Gmane entry, with mailing-list stats, feeds, etc.
- Sourceforge mailing-lists of Hamlib
- The IRC channel is #hamlib on irc.ipv6.freenode.net or irc.freenode.net