Gyrokinetics Wiki Home
Welcome to the Gyrokinetic Simulations Wiki!
The aim of this wiki is to allow anyone who works with GS2, AstroGK or Trinity to share their knowledge
This wiki has the following uses:
- To answer a question that a user has: e.g "How do I submit a run?", "What exactly is naky?", "What is the normalisation of phi?".
- To allow who those who know the answers to the questions, or have found them out by the sweat of their brow, to share those answers with others.
- To allow developers to alert fellow developers about changes they are making.
- Latex equations can be used: just surround them by <math></math>
- Source Code Links are a very useful tool, you can put a link in your article straight to a line or subroutine in the code.
- To make this wiki easy to use and edit, please have a look at the very short Conventions page before you begin editing.
- Much more information can be found on the Editing Help page.
Click title to get all commonly-read documents.
- An Introduction to GS2 - Overview, History
- An Introduction to Trinity
- GS2: A Guide for Beginners - Downloading, Installing and Running
- The GS2 Algorithm
- Index / Site Map of all Gyrokinetics Wiki pages
Getting an Account
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- To edit this wiki, you need an account.
- To get an account, ask anyone who already has an account, or failing that email the administrator
- To give someone a new account, if you have one already, go to this page.