Welcome to the GpsDrive Wiki
A wiki is a collaborative help site. As GpsDrive is purely a non-profit public project we depend on the help of our users for writing documentation (and even writing the program!). If you'd like to help out or have some tips to share, just create yourself a SourceForge account, login, and go for it!
- For now you must login to the Wiki site with your SF ID, and then contact the GpsDrive mailing list with your SF login ID requesting "editor" status.
- Visit the GpsDrive Homepage
- Quick program overview and getting started
- Browse READMEs
- (translations may be out of date)
- Draft program interface guide
- Documentation overview (partially old and out of date)
- Installing binary packages, support software, and building from source code
- Setting up Mapnik to automatically generate map tiles from OpenStreeMap road data stored locally in a PostGIS database.
- Testing GpsDrive - take it for a spin!
- Hardware (PDAs, etc)
- Bug and Wish trackers
- Some quick links:
- Related software Links
- Enable any SF GpsDrive group member to automatically be allowed to edit these pages.
- Try and extract content from the old wiki using the Internet Archive project's Wayback Machine:
- Incorporate info from the gpsdrive man page
- Incorporate info from mailing list howto posts
- Incorporate info from the d.out.gpsdrive help page