GnumakeUniproc Home Page
What is GnumakeUniproc?
GnumakeUniproc is a build tool(or build framework) based on GNU make for building C/C++ programs. It has the following feature:
- Strive to simplify user makefiles as simple as possible. We hope user makefiles contain only information specific to the project being built.
- User makefiles can be easily tuned adaptive to multiple C/C++ compilers.
- Project dependency is described in a very concise manner.
- Support CVS/SVN auto-checkout for sub-project source code.
- The build framework is extensible by writing compiler-config files and plugins, so that more compilers can be supported and more generic functionality can be added to project-build behavior without complicating user makefiles. Yes, you can do it by yourself(just like a adding a plugin) without bothering GnumakeUniproc's author.