What is it ?
GeoRaptor is an extension for Oracle SQL Developer viewing and maintaining Spatial data. It is a true Open Source project started in 2006. The name was inspired by SQL Developer's prerelease name "Raptor" and was left unchanged after product launch of SQL Developer.
- Release 3.0.1 (11-JUN-2011)
- Release 2.1.4 (26-DEC-2010)
- Release 2.1.2
- Release 2.1.1
- Release 20100525
- A Gentle Introduction: Create Table, Metadata Registration, Indexing and Mapping
- A Gentle Introduction 2: Styling, Querying, Measuring
- A Gentle Introduction 3: [The Spatial View (PDF)]
- A Gentle Introduction 4: [Loading a set of ESRI shapefiles (PDF)]
- Remove GeoRaptor Plugin
- Or see outdated Georaptor project page