This is the place to put all kind of FreeCAD-related stuff! If you work on something FreeCAD-related, please include it here!
Places where FreeCAD appears on the net
- Free Software Foundation
- Linux Appfinder
- Superdownloads (Brasil)
- Programas livres
- Opennovation Repository
- FreeCAD repository and Draft module roadmap on Yorik's site. Yorik is working on the Draft module.
- FreeCAD development page on Jacques-Antoine's site. Jacques-Antoine is working on a new Fold module.
- FreeCAD Ship Design Module by Jose Luis Cercós Pita
- Blender:FreeCAD project on Milovann's site
- pythonOCC is a python binding collection for openCasCade, the 3D modeling kernel used by FreeCAD. With pythonOCC, the full power of OpenCasCade can be accessed and used from within FreeCAD.
- David is a very low cost 3D scanning system that can work with FreeCAD
- Architecture workflow : An example of how FreeCAD can begin to have its preliminary place in an architecture workflow...
Scripting, math, vectors, 3d resource & tutorials
- Yorik's FreeCAD-related bookmarks
- See what you can do to Help FreeCAD...