|Draft -> Downgrade|
This tool downgrades selected objects in different ways. If no object is selected, you will be invited to select one.
How to use
- Select one or more objects you widh to downgrade
- Press the button or press then keys
The selected objects are modified/downgraded, according to the following conditions (in order):
- if only one object is selected and it contains more than one face, each face becomes a separate object
- if there are more than one face in the selection, the subsequent objects are subtracted from the first one
- if there is only one face in the selection, it gets converted into a wire
- otherwise all wires found in the selection are exploded into single edges
The Downgrade tool cannot be scripted directly, but it is easy to reproduce its different operations. See the Part Cut page.