The Arch workbench provides modern BIM workflow to FreeCAD, with support for features like IFC support, fully parametric architectural entities such as walls, structural elements or windows, and rich 2D document production. The Arch workbench also feature all the tools from the Draft Workbench.
These are tools for creating architectural objects.
- Wall: Creates a wall using a selected object as a base
- Structural element: Creates a structural element using a selected object as a base
- Floor: Creates a floor including selected objects
- Building: Creates a building including selected objects
- Site: Creates a site including selected objects
- Window: Creates a window using a selected object as a base
- Section Plane: Adds a section plane object to the document
- Axes system: Adds an axes system to the document
- Roof: Creates a sloped roof from a selected face
These are tools for modifying architectural objects.
These are additional tools to help you in specific tasks.
- Split Mesh: Splits a selected mesh into separate components
- Mesh To Shape: Converts a mesh into a shape, unifying coplanar faces
- Remove Shape: Turns cubic shape-based arch object fully parametric
- Select non-solid meshes: Selects all non-solid meshes from the current selection or frm the document
- CloseHoles: Closes holes in a selected shape-based object
- Check: Check if the selected objects are solids and don't contain defects