Using Composite Types Tutorial
What is a Composite Type
Composite Types are 'hash map' data structures containing any FlowDesigner Object. Objects are accessed with a "unique" key represented with a string so that CompositeType[key] = value.
Creating a CompositeType
- Create a MakeComposite Node from the "General" toolbox.
- You will notice it has no input. As you will see in the next section, you can create inputs for this node that reprsent "keys" to the data structure.
- The MakeComposite Node will output the CompositeType in its "OUTPUT" terminal. The default is an empty data structure.
Inserting new key into a CompositeType
- Double-click on the MakeComposite Node
- Go to the Input/Output tab in the newly opened dialog.