Getting Help with DSPAM
The documentation included with the DSPAM source is excellent. Your first stop should always be there. These files are referenced from the top level of the DSPAM source tree:
As of 3.6.0 these DB readme's are in doc/.
- Also, read the comments in the configuration file. They explain quite a bit.
- For more information check out http://dspam.nuclearelephant.com/
- The official DSPAM FAQ: http://dspam.nuclearelephant.com/faq.shtml
- Mailing list archives can be searched: http://dspam.nuclearelephant.com/search.shtml
- Instructions for joining the mailing list: http://dspam.nuclearelephant.com/resources.shtml
- a small group of users hang out on: irc://irc.freenode.net/#dspam
Free Software Magazine has got an excellent article on integrating DSPAM with Postfix.