This task list shall help us to coordinate pending development tasks. Let's take open tasks from the RoadMap and break them down into single steps. If someone is willing to take the responsibility for a task, he/she should add his/her name in bold to the task.
Open issues for 0.9.12
Implemented features in 0.9.12
- Corrected starting position on sloping ground. (done)
- Control of auxillary functions (retract, spoiler, flap) by keyboard if function is not mapped to a transmitter axis. (done)
- New shadow engine (done)
Planned features for later releases
(in addition to existing feature requests)
- Verification of spoiler and flap parameters needed. Parameters for more models needed. (coordinated by JWW)
- Verification and/or improvement of helicopter FDM parameters needed. (coordinated by JWW)
- std::string T_Config::getDataPath(std::string item) has to be modified to find files. Especially an option to search relative to the location of a "master" file first would definitely make sense. (open)
- A PUI widget rendering a small bitmap would be handy to display a thumbnail image of a scenery in dialogs.
- New windfield simulation (not really a sub-task to NewGfxEngine): The new Scenery class contains a working getHeight(x,y) method. One can derive a height profile from that and use that to generate a more realistic windfield.
- automated backup of wiki pages (cronjob?)