This is the place to come if you want help installing, upgrading or configuring the ControlTier software.
These pages are in the early stage of development. If you can't find the information you are looking for, or have found useful information somewhere we have not linked to, then please send an email to the ControlTier Google group and someone will look into it.
- Guide to setting up a new ControlTier installation. Covers: Requirements, Download, CLI installer, Graphical Installer, Client-only install, and Server startup and shutdown
- Guide to configure ControlTier. Covers SSH, ACL, OpenLDAP, Active Directory
- Guide on creating and managing a ControlTier project: Covers content, scoping, and Setup
- Guide to the ControlTier log files: server, client
- Administration Index
- One page index to setup and administration guide links
For convenience the Setup guide pages include a navigation toolbar to quickly change between topics. Here is the top level of the toolbar:
|Installation | Configuration | Projects|
Sources of immediate help
External sources of help
- Training - Instructor led training