Revision as of 17:03, 12 January 2011 by Alexey petrov
First public release
Author(s) : Alexey Petrov, Andrey Simurzin
- The initial "solver_run" utility was replaced by corresponding cloudflu-solver-start and cloudflu-solver-process. Since now it becomes possible to resume "solver data processing" step after failure without actually rerunning the solver.
- (for more details see "Crash Course - Solver Run")
- Supporting "user defined hooks" for "solver data processing" step that enables defintion and customization of the post-processing functionality (ParaView binding, for example)
- (for more details see "Crash Course - Results Post-Processing")
- Supporting different versions of OpenFOAM (R)
- Overcoming of the existed limitation on CloudFlu files functionality. Since now, it is possible to upload whatever number of files and studies into the cloud.
- Introduction of the "preferences" system
- (for more details see "Crash Course - Preferences")