Cancerbero is a port scan engine based on nmap. It scans alive hosts of all defined network once every configured time interval and stores the results in a MySQL database. It detects changes from last scan, generates alerts with differences, and optionally sends the alert by mail to the owner of the host. It provides a snapshot of the ports which a host has open over time. A Web interface is provided for configuring the system and data mining.
It's a good tool for network administrators with a high number of host to take care.
Actual release: 0.6
NEVER LAUNCH CANCERBERO AGAINST A NET WITHOUT AUTORIZATION!!!
- Aug. 18, 2011 Status of Cancerbero project.
- Aug. 12, 2011 Migration to MediaWiki.
- Dic, 01, 2009 Unofficial Cancerbero 0.7 release.
- Jun. 12, 2008 Debian/Ubuntu update package 0.6-4 released.
- Jun. 19, 2007 Cancerbero 0.6 released.
- Dec. 16, 2006 Cancerbero 0.5.2 released.
- Nov. 23, 2006 Cancerbero 0.5.1 released.
- Oct. 31, 2006 Cancerbero 0.5 released.
- Oct. 27, 2006 Demo site.
- Oct. 26, 2006 New web design.
- Apr. 07, 2006 Cancerbero 0.4.1 released.
- Feb. 22, 2006 Cancerbero 0.4 released.